About UsSmart Dental Care was founded over 40 years ago by Dr. J. Richard Smart on the principles of trust, friendship, and quality work. Even though Dr. Smart has retired, today we continue to work with those values in everything we do. In our office, you will find that we work hard to provide you with excellent care while still maintaining a comfortable and friendly atmosphere.
At Smart Dental Care, we will provide you with comprehensive quality dental treatment through a relationship that is built on trust and understanding.
Meet the Doctor
Dr. D. Matthew Clark
read more…Dr. D. Matthew ClarkBorn in Idaho and raised in Ohio, Dr. Clark likes to call both the Mountain West and the Midwest his home. He completed his undergraduate studies at Brigham Young University and returned to his other home, at The Ohio State University, where he received his dental degree.
Outside of the office, Dr. Clark enjoys spending his time on skis, whether the water is frozen or not, or riding ATVs with his family. If he’s not outside, you might find him inside tinkering with a new carpentry project. His wife and three children keep him busy and very happy. ×
- What a great experience! No one ever likes to go to the dentist but at Smart Dental Care with Dr. Matt Clark as our dentist we love it! The office staff is very friendly and good to work with our messy schedule. Their email and text reminders are very helpful so that we never miss an appointment. Dr. Clark is wonderful! In the past going to the dentist we have always worried that we might be taken advantage of. Dental work is not cheap and getting work done that you didn't really need is always a concern. Dr Clark is always upfront and honest with what needs to be done. Thank you Dr. Clark and Smart Dental staff for keeping our smiles beautiful!!~ Lora Schenk
- I promise Dr. Clark and his staff will make you comfortable. They will be up front and honest. These guys care about you and about giving you the best treatment for your oral health. I will refer everyone I know to them.~ Chad M.
- + Hygiene
Routine dental checkups with x-rays and exam clean your teeth and detect areas of concern before they become emergencies
- + Crowns
Crowns restore and improve the tooth’s natural look, shape, and strength. A dental crown fully covers the visible portion of the tooth or dental implant.
- + Cosmetic Fillings
A dental filling repairs and restores the surface of a tooth that has been damaged by decay, fracture, or wear. By providing tooth-colored fillings, we can restore teeth with a very natural look.
- + Cosmetic Veneers
Cosmetic Veneers—Veneers are used to improve the look of worn, cracked, discolored or crooked teeth by re-facing the natural tooth with a thin porcelain restoration.
- + Clear Aligner Orthodontic Treatment with ClearCorrect
We offer treatment for crooked and misaligned teeth using invisible aligners. This treatment lets you go about your life without the embarrassment of wires and bulky brackets while improving your smile and self-confidence.
- + Dental Implants
A dental implant provides a replacement for a missing tooth; restoring the look and function of natural teeth.
- + Nighttime Grinding and Jaw Pain
We help treat the pain and problems associated with nighttime grinding (bruxism) that can lead to headaches, trouble sleeping, and early tooth wear and fracture.
- + Root Canal Treatment
When a tooth is dying or infected, a root canal treatment is performed to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with it by cleaning the tooth and sealing it off to prevent any future problems.
- + Extractions
When no other options are available to save a tooth, we will remove the tooth in order to treat and prevent any possible infections or pain.
- + Tooth Whitening
We offer in-office and at-home bleaching treatments at great prices when you are looking to enhance and improve the brightness of your teeth
- + Dentures/Removable Partial Dentures
Dentures are removable dental prostheses that restore a natural-looking smile and bring back the function needed to chew and eat properly.